Translate

Pageviews

DECISIONS



DECISIONS
Today I just want to make a choice,
Knowing each tough decision has its reward,
To which do I give the asserting voice?
Sometimes I have to mount my saddle and raise my sword.

Should I go left where nothing is right?
Or should I go right where nothing is left?
Got to decide these things to get to my height,
I believe it’s all I can get.

When a rapist says ‘’she wasn’t moderately dressed’’,
And a counseling session is made available for him,
That is technically betraying the depths of her distress,
Making it seem like it’s the fault of the victim.
                                      
The decisions e make affects our lives and that of our brothers,
Regardless of how little or irrelevant they seem,
Our decisions sometimes affect the action of others,
To think, to feel and even to dream.
Saefhenryosas
Osas4s@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *