Translate

Pageviews

The Hunger Song





The source of my hunger, 
I need to look into, 
Is it boredom I wonder, 
Or just the thoughts of you, 
Find what you love and let it kill you.
Food, I love you so kill me already, will you? 

I want to try every food, 
From the North to the South, 
Be it gulped, swallowed or chewed, 
I hope I don't die with food in my mouth, 
The new drop and old drop of drinks I crave 
The hot drop and cold drop from cradle to grave.

People are working hard so they acquire luxury things, 
I am working hard so I eat anything, 
From drinks to junks to chicken wings, 
I try my thirst board at everything, 
Find what you love and let it kill you. 
Food, I love you so kill me already, will you? 



                                                                               Saefhenry Osas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *