Translate

Pageviews

SOULMATE


How I find a simple smile, 
The most innocent of all,
A blessing one could give,
To another lonely soul.

Sitting there expecting you,
You, a being I have not met,
But had been on my head,
The entire day I had set.

Funny how I laid eyes on you,
Like any other stranger, I see,
But the heart made a faint beat,
When you smiled at me.

Right then I had this feeling,
That you were someone for me,
Someone I could love, 
But how do we see again?

I have nothing to find you,
I have no name and no place,
Only have one imprint of you,
My mind kept a memory of your face.

                                                          -IZZAAAZOMBIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *