Translate

Pageviews

The pain of a photographer.😖😔

THE PAIN OF A PHOTOGRAPHER
I’ve got  issues with my sight,
That first shot was too bright,
Get your light just right,
Will you take another shot please?

This time snap a solo,
Just ten more before you go,
I’ll be creeping on the low,
Holy shit! What the hell is this?

Can’t believe am paying for this crap,
My face appears like a bubble wrap,
You better fix this Asap!
Would you prefer I go on my knees?

Alright I’ve had it with you Mr. Paul,
My recompense is thanks; that’s all,
You know my work is great; after all you gave me a call,
So why you got to act like you got some queer disease?

I’m tired of your passive aggression,
You already paid for this session,
Forgive my warmth expression,
Relax, press on lets head to the top notch section.
             saefhenryosas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *