Translate

Pageviews

MY PEN YEARNS

                      Image result for images on lack of inspiration
 I cannot write today it's just not there,
The lack of inspiration is a downer,
I'll just sit and sip my beer.

I write completely out of desperation,
It's just one of those days,
The lack of inspiration is my new motivation.

My pen yearns to write
Although the ink is dried up,
Words are messing with my head this is just not right.

I feel deep holes in my eyes,
Conjuring an exceptional thought
But the dried pen presents my demise.
                                                                               saefhenryosas
https://www.facebook.com/saefhenry/?ref=bookmarks

Image result for images on lack of inspiration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *