Translate

Pageviews

The Selfie Obsession

THE SELFIE OBSESSION
WHAT IS A SELFIE?
The oxford dictionary describes it as ‘’another word for self portrait photograph using a hand-held or phone camera’’. Recently, a selfie inclined friend was asking me if some of her selfie pictures were good; if she wasn’t looking too fat and all. Immediately I said ‘ you are not really photogenic but you are beautiful. Oyaaaa…….”face of JABU’’.  Realizing that she felt bad about my response, I quickly said, ‘’u know some people ain’t beautiful but r photogenic and vice versa’’ dat kain fnn naaa…u sef knw . infact ur own beta, me knw even sabi where I stand sef. Then she smiled again.
Instagram is fast becoming the most popular selfie social media platform expecting likes,comments and all. All ova d world r selfie addicts. YES SELFIE ADDICTS! I v cin pple on several occasions taking a selfie by d road side, events, traffic, even while driving. However, m gonna focus on JABUITES especially the girls.
 I knw a BCH student who spends most of her time taking up to 100 snapshots of hersef on her phone.”for y na” {my dear, go n make clarification with BABA FAKUNLE, u wont b baptized I promise  }.der z also diz gal {wont mention her name buh its ok  if u knw who m reffering 2} like dat in SMS who almost had her lips burnt while trying 2 pose wif chicha. SMY 4 her. I remember one time  like dt in yr1 wen BABA twins in C.I.T centre seized diz guys phone in comp.science while trying 2 take a selfie forming serious student with computer. Dt was his 1st tym in CIT class in 5wks,{ sharrap jorr I was d 1 who kept records so I knw}. Wat abt dt dude in CNS dt takes 50 selfies,deletes 49,stares @ dt one selfie until it bcums ugly n den deletes that too. M in tears brethren.
One day u guyz wl take a selfie in church 4getn dat PASTOR MAGBAGBEOLA is ryt behind u. oh God bless u wen u 4get ur Bible as well.( LOBATAN) .
HOW DO PPLE BCM SELFIE ADDICTS?
ANSWER 1: INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
By d way, VICKY 200L MCB begged me 2 use diz medium 2 whom it may concern. Plz stp askin her questions like:
M I beautiful enough?
Aw perfect do I look?
Sebi i have pink lips?
She said anymore questions like diz, she’ll use u 4 sacrifice. God will undastd. Me iyaff sha delievered my message.
            ANSWER2: EXPENSIVE FUN
taking a selfie in traffic
taking a selfie while driving.
{u shd probably take a selfie wf a loaded gun forming badoo. Life is vanity anyway. M jst saying}
HOW CAN U STP DZ MADNESS?
ANSWER1: IDENTIFY D CRAVING.
What makes u want 2 take a selfie? Once u identify ur selfie craving, ure abt 2 make a change.
ANSWER2: IDENTIFY UR SATISFACTION
Wat satisfactn do u derive sef? man pikin jst tire 4 una oooooo……..mtcheewww rubbish!!!!!
ANSWER 3: IDENTIFY A CLOSE SUBSTITUTE FOR UR SELFIE
 Go abt n feel gud abt “yourself” and not a selfie. Y not get a routine dt wil gv u d same level of utility u get frm takin selfies. Beauty comes from within u knw.
I LOVE YOU ALL  so use ur tym wisely n THINK MY FRIEND, ur brain ain’t gonna explode owk!
In summary, m nt sayn dt takin a selfie is bad or tym wastin, we all do it afteral, m jst sayn dnt get addicted 2 takin a selfie. SEKINA!
Thanks for reading.
                         Victory07068441118
                                    ff@JABUteamhype,HONentertainment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *