Translate

Pageviews

Happy Birthday Temilistic Temy!!!

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
Someone who I know will be there till the end
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still

Still as the wind on a hot summer's day
Still as your friendship I'll never betray
Still as the characters in a photograph
Still as your breathless, silent laugh

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
A mind that I can comprehend
A person I see is so much like me
A mutual relationship so carefree

Carefree as a child who questions the world
Carefree as a scream that goes unheard
Carefree as an adult blessed with a dream
Carefree as water flowing downstream

Within you, I've found the perfect friend
With whom I can be real, and never pretend
You've always been someone unique from the rest
You hold a piece of me no other can possess

Within you is reason to live every moment in time
Within you the life I want is always mine
Within you, I have the perfect friend
With you, I see myself till the very end. 
Happy birthday Temilistic Temy.
      Sa

Source: http://www..com/poem/for-my-best-friend-for-her-birthda

Comments

Post a Comment

Your thoughts please.

Popular posts from this blog

I think I'm falling for you.

A Crying Country

WORLD PEACE

Wikipedia

Search results

OUR SERVICES

OUR SERVICES
What we do

Bringing creative minds together.

Send your arts works ;
-photography
-poems
-spoken words
-paintings
-favorite music lyrics
And more to saefpeom@gmail.com or DM to any of my social handles @saefexperience

Inquiry: Whatsapp 08137725275

cheers!!!

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *